To thrive as the world transits into a renewable energy economy,
traditional wind farms need to capture untapped potentials.
Wind power utilities, grid operators, and retailers can improve the production and reduce operating cost by:
- Selling in higher price in spot market: by predicting more accurate power output and proactively managing the work windows
- Reduce the grid penalty: by responding to the grid command more precisely with EMS
- Revealing energy loss to find the reasons and set KPI’s to improve people and machine behavior
- Enabling fleeting monitoring to reduce the local operators
- Predict major component failures to reduce unplanned downtime loss and save cost by repairing rather than replacement
Envision Digital’s Smart Wind Solutions
EnOS™ Monitoring for Wind
Improve wind farm transparency
What is EnOS™ Monitoring for Wind?
EnOS™ Monitoring for Wind enable fleet monitoring for any kind of turbines, by normalizing data tags and turbine status to the standard defined by customer. It calculates all KPI’s and make your production loss transparent.
Explore EnOS™ Monitoring for Wind Capabilities
- Realtime normalization and track all the turbine and BoP tags
- Instant Alarm to inform turbine issues and trigger process
- Industry KPI’s are embed and support customized report
- Historical data tags online exploration and download
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Wind
Enable prognostic health management
What is EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Wind?
EnOS Advanced Analytics for Wind can detect the subhealth of turbine control and major components based the SCADA data, vibration CMS data, add-on sensor data.
Explore EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Wind Capabilities
- Detect control system issues to identify power curve underperformance reasons
- Detect major components subhealth to reduce the loss caused by deteriorating and unplanned failure
- Detect sensor problems as the support for subhealth alarm accuracy and data quality
- Service Request management for handling the issues
More accurate power forecast with NWP enabled by AIoT
What is Forecaster?
Based on HPC, Forecaster integrates massive meteorological data globally to provide 4h-168h ahead, 1x1km, 15min resolution renewable power forecast with higher precision.
Explore Forecaster Capabilities
- Highly accurate weather forecast by integrating the most accurate NWP globally
- More reliable power forecast with 1 x 1 km NWP dedicated to every wind farm on HPC
- Improve efficiency of wind turbines with weather forecast and algorithm based on latest AIoT technology
- Provide long term prediction, regional prediction, probability forecast for electricity spot market
How does Envision Digital’s comprehensive Smart Wind solutions help wind farm owners and operators achieve high ROI?
Through a multitude of AIoT techniques and industry best practices.