Unlock renewables’ vast potential
How can power generation from renewable sources become reliable and efficient?
By reinventing power generation, distribution and retail.
There’s no vaccine for the climate crisis. To create a breakthrough with lasting impact for the next generation, innovation at scale is needed so clean, renewable energy becomes mainstream.
There’s a global shift towards sustainability and renewable energy sources such as solar power. Solar power has already become a dominant renewable energy source and the industry as a whole is becoming increasingly competitive.
- Monitoring their systems and devices using a robust IoT platform to catch problems in a timely manner.
- Analysing production data with state-of-the-art algorithms to better correct downtimes and underperformances.
- Forecasting future production with industry-leading techniques to better manage intermittencies.
- Unlocking new revenue streams by coupling solar power with battery energy storage systems.
To thrive as the world transits into a renewable energy economy, traditional wind farms need to capture untapped potentials.
- Increase agility by predicting and proactively managing demand and supply, with innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Boost energy production and reliability with connected assets and sophisticated applications for wind modelling and forecasting.
- Reduce operating costs and enhance asset potential with predictive asset maintenance.
- Maximize resource efficiency by replacing low-value manual processes with automated monitoring and mobile troubleshooting.
Green hydrogen plays a vital role in a sustainable and net zero future. But for it to truly matter, energy regulators, investors, and industry need to verify that the hydrogen is truly green. And ensure production is cost-competitive.
- Certify the origin of hydrogen to ascertain hydrogen is produced sustainably.
- Protect green hydrogen investments by simulating a hydrogen plant’s conditions at investment-grade levels.
- Monitor hydrogen plant processes from end to end to ensure quick response to underperformance.
- Combine asset analysis with predictive maintenance to maximize plant performance.