EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar
Get the most out of your solar energy system.
Case Study: Intelligent Renewables (Smart Solar)
Malaysia's TNB Renewables Meets Growing Solar Demand with AIoT
With Malaysia being equatorial, find out how TNB is leveraging cloud solutions to enhance solar energy demands.
Case Study: Intelligent Renewables (Smart Solar)
Japan's ORIX Mainstreams Renewables with Maintenance Transformation
What do you do with unused land? Build mega solar plants. Learn how Orix Renewable Energy Management is harnessing technology to generate renewable energy.
Simplify performance management with incisive insights from data.
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar allows you to optimize the performance and lifespan of your assets throughout their lifecycle with technology.
Offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) built on top of the intelligent EnOS™ AIoT platform, EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar automatically cleans, categorizes, and analyzes your photovoltaic (PV) system’s data.
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar delivers:
- Meaningful metrics to better evaluate system performance.
- Insightful reports with razor-sharp insights for confident business decisions.
- Recommended corrective actions to improve system performance and health.
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar is also offered as professional services.
Turn your data into value.
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar Capabilities
Maintain an eagle eye on your KPIs
Analyzes detailed breakdowns of system losses against KPIs.
Never miss critical information
Proactively inform key stakeholders (e.g., asset managers, operations and maintenance (O&M) teams, and insurance underwriters) on the as-built performance of photovoltaic (PV) plants.
Prioritize actions for optimal performance
Translates system underperformance and component health issues into prioritized corrective actions. Optimizing asset performance. Reducing operational risks.
Optimize O&M schedules efficiently
Helps organize and schedule O&M more efficiently and cost-effectively to reduce costs.
Improve asset performance and health
Support the long-term performance and health of PV assets.
Uncover revenue potential
Discovers new revenue potential from assets.
Key features of EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar Professional Services
Tap on a world-class team for asset lifecycle optimization with EnOS™ Advanced Analytics.
What is EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar Professional Services?
Our solar performance engineering team provides in-depth analysis across your solar asset portfolio. So you gain a coherent overview and critical insights on asset performance. And how it can be improved.
- Assess solar performance by quantifying plant performance relative to the original expectations for the plant.
- Develop accurate, as-built energy loss profiles for your plants, including details on primary energy loss categories.
- Propose corrective actions to improve plant revenue and reliability.
- Estimate economically recoverable revenue.
Corrective Action Recommendations
Resolve plant issues cost-efficiently and easily.
What is Corrective Action Recommendations?
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar automatically determines the corrective actions are the most effective and cost efficient. So you can resolve anomalies that can cause future equipment problems.
- Propose corrective actions based on results of the detailed loss breakdown analysis.
- Update corrective action list daily to no irregularities are missed.
- Channel plant operators to high-value business areas (e.g., plant strategy and operations) instead of deciding what to do next.
Data Quality Assurance
Ensure effective analytics with the highest data quality.
What is Data Quality Assurance?
Data quality is vital for accurate, effective analytics. Our advanced analytics engine automatically detects and corrects missing or invalid data. Ensuring KPIs and loss breakdown analysis results are accurate.
- Detect data irregularities with sophisticated and robust automated data filters
- Ensure data accuracy with inclusion/exclusion of specific operating conditions.
- Identify weather data outliers automatically.
Comprehensive Downtime Event Analysis
Gain rapid insight into the underlying causes of system and component downtimes.
What is Comprehensive Downtime Event Analysis?
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar provides an inverter-by-inverter analysis. Offering granular insights into causes. So you can better mitigate risk factors.
- Provide inverter-by-inverter analysis by compiling contiguous inverter downtimes as individual downtime events, for each inverter.
- Dissect downtime events by categories, e.g., snow fall, grid curtailment, or other causes, to get better understanding of causes.
Wash Optimization Analysis
Optimize system wash schedules based on accurate soiling detection.
What is Wash Optimization Analysis?
EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar dynamically assesses soiling losses throughout a system based on advanced inverter-by-inverter soiling rate detection algorithms. It estimates the next most cost-effective date to wash the system, so you maximize uptime and lower costs.
- Get the most cost-efficient washing schedule based on system performance and soiling conditions.
- Optimize wash schedule for specific zones within a system to accommodate diverse designs and soiling characteristics.
Detailed System Loss Breakdown
Gain unprecedented level of insight into losses.
What is Detailed System Loss Breakdown?
EnOS™ Advanced Advanced Analytics for Solar offers an indispensable set of analytic tools that automatically break down system losses into 15 categories. Providing unmatched insight into the impact of those losses.
- Develop better mitigation strategies with unparalleled insight into losses.
- Evaluate losses across 15 categories, including losses caused by tracker errors, soiling, shading, inverter downtime, string underperformance, curtailment etc.
Key benefits of EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar
See how EnOS™ Advanced Analytics for Solar can help you achieve high ROI and rapid time to value.