Test Engineer Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Test Engineer Intern
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the product team to understand product & tech requirements, develop test strategy including test plan and test cases.
- Conduct various types of testing, including functional, regression, performance and integration testing.
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts and frameworks using industry-standard tools.
- Develop automation tools to enhance develop efficiency.
- Quick learning ability.
- Proactive with can-do-attitude, willing to take challenges in daily work.
- Good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.