Sustainability Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
The Sustainability Team collaborates with various business functions and stakeholder groups to manage environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. As a part of this team, you will contribute to the development and implementation of sustainability programs and initiatives, engage with management and stakeholders, and gain valuable career skills in the field of corporate sustainability.
- Assist in collecting data from different business functions, verifying and analyzing the data for reporting purposes.
- Support the development of the Group’s Sustainability Report by assisting with write-ups, design and collating case studies.
- Contribute to drafting and implementing policies and processes that address sustainability issues.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and maintain current knowledge in sustainability practices.
- Conduct sustainability research on request.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated keen interest and knowledge in key sustainability issues and sustainability/ESG reporting.
- Basic knowledge of finance is an advantage.
- Self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn.