Project Manager – Solar
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Project Manager (Solar)
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion, and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and client stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Develop high level solution architecture using standard Envision software
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- In support of sales and marketing activities, meet with customers, lead solar software product demo, and understand customers’ needs, and define appropriate solutions. Assist in the determination of new business opportunities and make recommendations on the technical resources needed to participate in new businesses. Assists in the development of business plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Act as solar subject matter expert, directly involved in solar projects. In additional, support other renewable energy and projects such as solar + battery storage, smart grid, etc.
- Manage schedule, cost, scope, and quality for the deliverables, especially managing these with the external collaboration partners and system integrators.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Optimizing and improving processes and overall approaches where necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years or more experience in relevant fields.
- 3+ experience of project managements.
- Strong background in PV system technologies, solar farm design, monitoring and control, operation and maintenance, performance modeling, and/or performance engineering and analytics
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Good time management and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and in matrix organization
- Solid knowledge of data communication protocols, solar SCADA and cloud-based monitoring systems, performance analytics would be greatly advantageous
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated experience in communicating and operating within a multinational corporation and engaging with audiences at different levels. Ability to bridge language and cultural barriers