Project Management Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Project Management Intern – Carbon Management & Renewable Delivery
Summary: We are looking for a dynamic individual who can assist the project manager in various aspect of the project phases. Someone who is open to a challenging environment that might require extensive usage of MS PowerPoint, Office Applications & creative design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Canva). This individual will be exposed to operations process in a sustainability software product thus covering various business units in the organization.
- Assist the project manager in managing and supervising administrative, technical, and basic financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Execute administrative project management tasks related to project plans, issue and risk logs, budgets, client deliverables, and documentations.
- Carry out research or summarise information on projects and present findings.
- Assist the development team in integration and UI testing.
- Perform site visits if required.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Knowledge in Design and Multimedia software environments.
- A determined, agile, pragmatic, and patient approach to problem solving