Product Experience Designer (UI/UX) Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Product Experience Designer – UX/ UI Intern
- Work closely with user experience design team in both Singapore and China to assist in delivering high quality product design for Envision Digital Smart City products.
- Work with product management, business development and other stakeholders to understand customer’s needs, identify experience issues and potential improvement opportunities;
- Responsible for end-to end product/solution user experience design, need to work individually or with other team members/external consultants to conduct user research, design thinking workshop, conceptual design, interaction design, visual design, usability test etc.
Requirements/ Qualifications & Experience:
- Open minded and willing to learn new things.
- Strongly interested in cutting-edge technology and product design trends.
- Must have bachelor or higher degree in related fields, or proven internship experience in relevant position.
- Familiar with common UX design tools, like Sketch, Figma, Principle.
- Quick learner to adopt new design tools.
- Experience in design tools for motion design, video editing, 3D modelling is a big plus, such as After Effect, Blender, C4D, Unity etc.
- Perfectionists and self-motivated.
- Experience in AIGC (Midjourney, Stable Diffusion, etc.) is a big plus.