Marketing Design Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Marketing Design Intern
- Assist in creating and designing various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Marketing team and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, or a related field
- Strong graphic design skills with a portfolio demonstrating this proficiency.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or similar design tools.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.