IoT Product Management Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
IoT Product Management Intern
- Assist Product Managers in product development ideation conceptualization to implementation.
- Define and implement product roadmap and product management plan.
- Support Product Managers in the tactical execution of product work with a focus on delivering the best product experience for our users.
- Support the Product team in identifying, analyzing, and prioritizing product features while balancing the diverse needs of stakeholders.
- Understanding the needs of our users and business and working with the design, engineering, data and project teams to deliver product features.
- Synthesize user feedback and product metrics data to drive product enhancements.
- Computer Engineering major or related.
- Knowledge in IOT system and architecture
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on the customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly on the go.
Cloud-based IOT system and device management
- IOT system & architecture
- IOT device management and monitoring
- Alert management
- Work order processing