Edge Product Developer Software Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Edge Product Developer Software Intern
- Build development tools to improve the product’s development efficiency, or to guarantee the work quality based on EnOS edge platform.
- Focus on investigation or research guided by mentor on a new area, e.g. new technology stack investigation or CICD test pipeline or code quality enhancement tool.
- Actively research in IoT system for products related to smart city, smart buildings, grid optimisation, real-time system operation and control or other IoT business.
Requirements/ Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor (B.S./B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Common knowledge in web development. For example: HTTP, REST API, Frontend and microservice, MySQL, Redis, NoSQL and others common web knowledge.
- Common algorithm formulation to make sure one can have a good code sense and ability, such as sort, binary search.
- Knowledge of hardware, embedded development, real time operation system, IoT Cloud is a plus.
- Ability to use some test or debug tools, full-stack ability of frontend and backend, and knowledge of teamwork process like scrum, agile are a plus.