Digital Marketing Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Digital Marketing Intern
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Assist in content creation for the company’s social media channels, website, and other platforms.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; majoring in Marketing.
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels such as social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management; able to adhere to project timelines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys team collaboration.
- Growth mindset – willing to learn new skills and expand their knowledge in Marketing.