Cloud Infrastructure Architect
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect is required to spearhead the cloud IT infrastructure strategies through delivering cloud architecture architectural, designing, and overseeing implementation of integrated systems across public and private cloud infrastructures.
- Design, develop, and manage a robust, secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure, demonstrating expertise in cloud computing, including different deployment models, service models, and architectures in Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Analyze, design, develop, and document the overall architecture of systems, networks, and management tools in cloud environments, encompassing both hardware and software components.
- Formulate comprehensive solutions (hardware, networking, software) that align with corporate requirements in cloud environments.
- Provide leadership utilizing established design and development methodologies to ensure systems meet functional and system requirements.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to ensure the solution aligns with the overall architecture and objectives agreed upon during the pre-sales phase.
- Create intricate LAN/VNet/VPC networks, including core, edge, and access switches.
- Propose backup and disaster recovery measures to meet customer requirements and industry standards.
- Take technical lead on projects involving multiple technical resources.
- Operate within a project-managed environment.
- Incorporate best practices, frameworks, and reusable components in development projects.
- Guide and support troubleshooting of technical issues faced by the project team.
Deployment & Performance of Optimization Team
- Platform and application production deployment requirements gathering
- Deployment Architectural Design (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Manage IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployment execution
- Infrastructure Setup and configuration
- PaaS and application deployment
- Security and Compliance
- Performance Optimization
- Monitoring – Establish monitoring and alerting
- Maintenance – Solutioning
- Scalability & Availability DR/Backup Restoration
- Solution high availability
- if customers have additional requirement that standard product offering
- Documentation and Knowledge Sharing
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Certificate in CSP for Solution Architect or equivalent
- At least 10-15 years of experience as an Architect, with diverse technical skills in virtualization hypervisors, systems and storage, backup, networking, databases and cloud technologies.
- Experience in designing solutions for Cloud environments such as those offered in Azure, AWS and GCP
- Familiar with managing IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployment in infrastructure, application and monitoring and maintenance
- Experience in Scalability and availability in DR/Backup restoring
- Experience in complex architecture on Java, NoSQL, MySQL and distributed system for data processing and DevOps background
- Experience in IoT will be a plus
- Ability to oversee and develop best practices to guide implementation plans.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure management and monitoring software tools.
- Familiarity with orchestration and workflow tools for automation (e.g. K8s)
- Proficient in initiating and delivering technology evaluations and recommendations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.