Business Development Intern (2024)
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
Business Development Intern
The Business Development Intern will be working closely with GTM team and various internal supporting/functional groups to support bid execution and GTM activities.
- Opportunity Research and Analysis
- Key Client Accounts market research and analysis
- Public tender info monitoring and analysis
- Bid Project Management
- Bid preparation support in handling GTM documentations (Trackers, Org Charts, etc)
- Facilitate engagements with cross-functional teams for bid collaboration
- GTM Documentation
- Support GTM team in BD documentation and administrative processes
- Minor translation for CN and EN materials
- GTM Department Administration
- Organise team building activities
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Business / IT
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment